Historical Society Event Calendar
The Museum is open Sundays from 2-4 p.m. Make sure to see our new exhibit “Wedding Bells.”
- October 31, 2018 – Halloween at the Museum. Explore the museum while trick or treating with the kids. Candy will be handed out.
- November 6, 2018 – Holiday Traditions Launch and Preview. Preview the homes and historic buildings on the 2018 Holiday Traditions Tour. Tickets may be purchased at a discounted price at this event.
- December 1 & 2, 2018 – 44th Holiday Traditions Tour: Homes, Tables, Trees, and more!
- Spring 2019 – Purse Party Bingo – Look for this fun and popular event early in the new year.
- 2019 Museum Exhibit: WWII at the Homefront, 1941 – 1945. Opening date to be announced.
- May 18-19, 2019 — Victorian Days Festival – The Victorian Days Festival returns in the Spring! Watch for more information!
As always, we appreciate your support!